IPRF has partnered with LocalGovU, the leading provider of online training for local governments. This partnership will provide IPRF Members unprecedented savings on LocalGovU and to access more than 3,300 online training courses.
- Complimentary basic user access to the LocalGovU / IPRF online training university with two (2) course selections from our Risk Manager’s Starter Kit
- One (1) free Administrative license (valued at $50 annually)
- Set-up fee waived
A Complete Learning Solution
Beyond the two courses from our basic training package available to our members at no cost, LocalGovU offers more than 3,300 other courses. IPRF clients receive a 15% discount on these additional libraries and content includes:
- Corrections – more than 100 courses and 300 videos on topics like contraband control, defensive tactics, leadership skills, mental health in jails, and riot response and more
- EMS – access over 225 evidence-based courses accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Pre-Hospital Continuing Education (CAPCE) for EMT and Paramedic license renewal
- Firefighting – nearly 350 fire and EMS courses written to the latest NFPA codes and accredited by CAPCE to meet retraining and certification requirements
- Law Enforcement – more than 200 courses and 1,100 videos on topics like active shooter, officer survival, campus policing and more; accepted in nearly 40 states
Want to Register?
If you do not have an account already established for your yourself or your entity, please register HERE. Requests for training access will be granted once your account has been verified, usually within 24 to 48 hours. A LocalGovU Customer Success representative will reach out to connect once your account has been verified.
LocalGovU will also assist you in adding additional personnel to this account, and courses will be made available to all users listed. Account administrators will have access to run reports, create assignments and more!
Questions/Support: Help is available anytime between 8 AM and 5 PM CST. Call toll-free at (866) 845-8887.