While LGU prides itself on a wealth of courses designed for county & municipal governments as well as risk pools, its clients derive the most value from consistent use of the LocalGovU learning management platform. This platform combines the capability to track online and offline training, download or print training certificates, create reports, build custom courses, upload and train on policies, and more.
Custom features are available for your local government or risk pool; simply call 866.845.8887 or fill out our contact form for a free consultation.
Learning Management Features
- Customizable Portal Pages can be designed to match your website and provide custom training reports and training certificates.
- Course Builder tool allows you to build your own courses, upload policies, videos, and other training resources to offer in conjunction with our proprietary courseware.
- Third Party Tracking tool allows you to track training completed offline in the classroom, at seminars, conferences, webinars, and more all in one streamlined system.
- 300+ courses designed specifically for local government entities to reduce risk, minimize liabilities, maximize safety, and control losses.
- Courses available for Human Resources, Health & Wellness, Safety & Environment, Productivity, Management, Customer Service, Law Enforcement, Corrections, Fire, EMS, and Grant Writing & Research.
- New content added every year
- Course content updates completed every year
- In-house content team committed to content customization for LocalGovU clients
- Straightforward pricing – no setup or maintenance fees
“We focus on risk management topics that could prevent claims and lawsuits. However, our staff simply could not visit every member, even once each year. Online training allows us to offer training to every member.”Pam Spinks